dinsdag 23 november 2010

Long post

Last week I had the day of from school! It was a verry busy time on school so I was verry happy I had the day of. I'm studying to be a teacher and I had my internship on a primary school. I had so much fun and I learned a lot, but it was verry busy! Now I only have to go to school so I have more time to scrap. Yeay!
So I locked myself op in my scraproom and made 6 lay-outs. By 4 of them I used the Apple Cider colletction of Imaginisce. I finally had fall photos that looked perfect with this line.

Vorige week had ik een dag vrij van school! Het was erg druk op school dus ik was erg blij dat ik een vrije dag had. Ik studeer aan de Pabo en wil graag leerkracht worden op een basisschool. Ik liep de afgelopen periode stage. Het was heel erg leuk en leerzaam, maar ook erg druk. Deze periode hoef ik alleen maar naar school dus heb ik meer tijd om te scrappen. Yeay!







I also made 2 lay-outs with the Bo Bunny Whoo-ligans collection. I think it´s a funny colourfull collection. I used photos from a kind of haunt. I live in a small village and we organised a haunt trough the village. There are ghosts on the route and I was one of them. Kind of funny if you think I´m really not into these kind of things and verry afraid in the dark. And by verry I mean VERRY!! But I did it and survived it. I wasn´t scared at all. I thought my scarry me would be gone, but it didn´t.

Ook heb ik 2 lau-outs gemaakt met de Whoo-ligans lijn van Bo Bunny. Ik vind het een erg leuke kleurrijke lijn. Ik heb foto´s gebruikt van een spooktocht bij ons in het dorp. Ik was één van de spoken. Best grappig als je bedenkt dat ik helemaal niet van dit soort dingen houd en erg bang ben in het donker. En met erg bedoel ik ook echt ERG!! Maar ik heb het wel gedaan en het overleefd. Ik dacht dat ik misschien over mijn angst heen zou zijn, maar dat is dus totaal niet zo.








Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten