dinsdag 23 november 2010

Imaginisce sketch

My second post is about a lay-out I made with the Imaginisce papers. I buyed the Cottage Christmas last month and couldn't wait untill Christmas so I had photos to scrap with the papers. But I found a photo from 2008 with my boyfriend and me on it. I used the november sketch of Imaginisce.

Mijn tweede post ooit is een lay-out met Imaginisce papier.
Ik had de lijn Cottage Christmas vorige maand gekocht en konniet wachten tot kerst zodat ik foto's had om er mee te scrappen. Maar ik vond nog een niet gescrapte foto uit 2008 van mijn vriend en ik. Ook heb ik gebruik gemaakt van de November skecht van Imaginisce.






3 opmerkingen:

  1. What a super cute layout. I love the hearts you used for the embellishment.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. super layout. those glittery hearts are perfect. thanks for playing

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love those darling glittery hearts and the i-top flower centres. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen